Saturday, June 18, 2011

writer's cramp





This is, I think the 7th attack of writer's cramp since 2001.

I know I am restricted to do some works but then my profession
doesn't allow to be restricted. Its like self contradictory
situation. People who go through the constant strain pain
of it will realise how much I suffer through out the day, I can't
even fix my position while sleeping. I am wearing two bands
in my hand and still suffering. Though during last 10 years I got to
know how to live and deal with it. I am not scared, and use to
with the pain. Sometimes I feel this might be a chance to like
Tendulkar and he also suffered with similar pain. My body is
very injury prone. I had to do some exercise, I spend time
in souna, I do meditate. Living one day is a true challenge for me.
When I go to sleep, I pray please stop all the emotional and physical
pain as I am tired of fighting and wait for the next night thinking of
that this will be the last one.


No comments: