Friday, June 24, 2011

struggle and escape

Feeling absolutely lonely and hopeless.
After I reached India, I am hitting the wall
and a vacuum soul is trying to escape from me.
I saw the struggle of my family members. I was
thrown out from a house where we tried to live
for few days. I sent my mother home and found
myself in the sedgy hotel with high fever.
I though it would finish, might be the war was
on the verge of the end; but its not. I still could
not escape. As a human the most frustration
is when that person sees the worst is happening
but could not change the situation. I feel ashamed of
myself as all my prayer go wrong, all my wishes
crash land; may be its all coming from a bad soul.
I don't know, there are times and places where you feel
noting can't be changed. I still didn't escape,
I'm fighting. I end this up with a line
of my friend "if there is no struggle there isn't much left in life :)".

No comments: