Friday, June 10, 2011

Is it September?

My friend wrote on skype, "mei tension me hoon".
I got also tensed, I called. I wish I could also write
somebody that "mei achchha nahi hoon; I am not good
and want to die". I wish I could write this to someone.
Anyway, when I called, I got to know that person is facing
a similar situation which I face in the past and I my case
I am still going through the bad results of it. I prayed
to God, that please don't put anyone in my condition.
It feels terrible, a feeling that no medicine can cure
and will be there until my last breath. That time
that person made one statement, "why its so hard for the
people who born on september?". I told that I know one
exception, but thats only one. I also time to time feel
may be I did some terribly bad stuff in the past, so I
lost everything, now  when I want to lose the remaining,
its again not going anywhere. No one should born on September.

No comments: