Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zac

Just now heard an interview of Jak, yes I mean him,
Zaheer the true Khan of Indian side. I always admire
him when I saw him beaten by Australian in 03 WC final
or dropped in 05 along with Ganguly. A lot has been spoken
about Gangulay and his return but  he is the another and also
silent worrier I have seen. He is clam and composed and
master of reverse swing. I liked him a lot and became
a fan where Sachin has overshadowed  everyone.
Being it is personal life or cricketing abilities, I realised
and learned a lot from him. In my heart I want to come back
like him and then become flawless. I hope I could
meet him one day. There are heros who join the nation as
heros and there are who comes as one person and then conquer
the millions hear. Here is the recent 'walk the talk with Shekhar Gupta'
interview http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/walk-the-talk-with-zaheer-khan/202303

No comments: