Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Old lost friend

Just called a old friend after two years as
that person got some good news. I heard it from
someone else. I was surprised to know
that I kept distances. But, it was not my choice
everyone lost the contact with me. I loved to
write then as well but I had friends to write.
But in last few years I am going through terrible
pain and when I look around I found none. All
were gone. I always wish my friends when
they has some good reason to smile ignoring
my situation. But I was taken aback that none
realised how bad I could be in that condition.
Anyway, there is nothing that you can do about these
things. This blog is better than some friends
as you don't expect an reply. There are some cells
in my body that still responds to the thoughts,
try to laugh and dream. I try to buried them
but its not always possible. God knows if there
is some expectation within  this blog as well.
Long time back one of my friend made this statement
"admi jak tak mar naa jaye hope nahi chhoda ta". This is
so true as I feel that. I still hope everything will be fine
knowing that its almost impossible.

No comments: