Wednesday, May 25, 2011

That person

I woke early with less sleep as usual.
I got into the subway and reached. Then
I sat in the footpath before meeting that person.
I was tired, thirsty and sad. While having
some drink, suddenly I felt my tears are
irresistible; I got up and started walking.
I knew the place and also the landmark
but after a while I realized I was lost.
I tried to find out the way to the place
and so was looking for the landmark.
But nothing was in my sight. I was just walking
feeling very tired in the Sun. I felt someone is
not willing that I would meet the person.
I felt restless. After about a hour I finally found a place
from where I wanted to get something to show
that person. But that stall wasn't there that day.
I felt like crying. I decided to go without anything.
I went there and found a new stall but again did
not find that. I finally came to the place to meet that
person. I closed my eyes, I sat down. I don't know
if that person came or not. I left that place.
I was very sick by that time, I wanted to have some
water, but there was no water with me. I could have
bought but I was too tired to looking for that.
In the road I suddenly saw a person rolling on his
chest with a emty tray. I crossed him ignoring him
as I was sad. But after crossing him, I turned back
and gave him 1000 won which could have gave me
some water. I could have given him more but I was
still thinking about my own wish not being fulfilled.
I came back. After one day I am feeling may be that person
came to me but I didn't recognise.

No comments: