Sunday, May 29, 2011

Suicide

She committed suicide yesterday. I was taken aback when I heard this.
Also I felt bad for myself. Forget what and how the incident happened;
but she could take one decision and act upon it. I couldn't even done that.
I don't know if I am coward or not but there is one responsibility on me
which sometimes block the way of quitting. I like natural death as then
it wouldn't be suspicious anymore. In case of suicide people get a topic to
gossip about and then sympathise the person about whom then didn't
even care to ask about before death. In that case I feel committing suicide
is not bad, because its the time when you feel tired like me and do not have
diesel in your tank to proceed further, all the bitterness captures your soul,
you feel cold like Siberia.   In this circumstances I can feel how one
feels; so I feel it justified to be free like having no other choice. Its very easy
to say that she has done it wrong but when you can not help her out, you
do not have the right to say so.

No comments: