Thursday, May 19, 2011

Death

There are more days when I feel dead, want to be dead
than to be lived. The meaning of living took lots of turns
during the journey and now it feels tired. I wait for the drop
of death like a thirsty crow or a thirsty man in the desert, as
I lost the meaning of living. I searched in wiki about it
and it says
""Death is the termination of the biological functions that sustain a living organism.

I  don't know how much of it is correct. As I don't feel alive.
I work to forget that I am dead. Its a postion of the achemist
before reaching the goal. The only difference is that they had hope
which I don't.  Being desperate for anything doesn't always mean
that we reach that! I feel like a alchemist who believed in destiny :D.
I know some of my friends will laugh at me  hearing this but this
the feeling I am having.

No comments: