Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nobody

Someone, a old friend whom I used to write
letters, probably could not enjoy those, asked to
stop. I asked whom to write then, the answer was
to none! Thats when I felt its the none I am talking to.
If you are talking to none, then you are also none!
But yesterday when I cut my face, the blood came out;
it was paining and I could listen that somebody complained;
was asking me not to do that. It was my body, it speaks to
me when I hurt him. I know one day he will also leave me
completely. I am stuck to this body or this body stuck to me.
I write these to nobody as I am a nobody. Long time back
at IITB someone told me 'nothing is personal'. I differ here
for nobody everything is personal. I count each day now.
Probably, I am waiting to stop this nobody and be bodyless :D
as I don't want to be so personal. 

No comments: