Monday, February 6, 2012

Sorry



The day I wake up, wake up from bed, from the memory,
from all of my past-self; I will be free.
Someday I will be free from this body also, may be I will
get a voice to tell me story to none. The supersonic
waves will record my story. I felt sorry down the line in
my life, I hurt people asking them to be by my side.
I never thought that I was that much selfish. All I did
for them was due to an expectation of acknowledgement.
Was I fool or was not ready to accept that I was selfish.
Today when I realise that wanted to say all of them
that you are all set free my expectation. During the years
all that baggage that I was carrying or rather trying to  impose
on them are free from now. The day I realise and felt truly
sorry. You remember in ZMND, Imraan told his bio-logical
father not to say sorry if he does not feel so from his heart.
So this time I truly felt that and so I am saying 'sorry' to
all of whom I wanted in my life for myself. 

No comments: