Friday, March 23, 2012

I dreamt of

I don't regret if I die today.
Sometimes I am sad and excited.
I had a good life, specially times where
I was excited the life inside me always
carried me from everything. Yesterday
I dreamt a dream then I was laughing
at 1.26 am. I woke up I look at myself
I have lost my self. I don't react to anything
thats why I was reacting in the dream. Life is
all about reaction, if you are dead mentally there
is no point carrying it for nothing. Now
I live for the sake of living or and for somebody else
or some duty to full fill. But its not live it just carrying yourself
like a bag of sand. I tried my best and prayed but times I feel like
hitting a stone and bleeding all the way. I am losing all the way, no one
to listen with no one I can talk. I dreamt of and then I am dead.  

No comments: