Sunday, November 28, 2010

Marrige

Two days back I heard of divorce of one my friend. I was very upset as I am also
going down with my life for few months. I was speechless and didn't know what to do and why this all are happening.  I go to a temple every Sunday, as this is only the human and  spiritual connection I need for the nest week. Today I was ill
could not sleep yesterday night because of bad stomach. I still decided to go having
a cup of tea and three slices of bread for my lunch and breakfast, I started with my cycle. I get down at Noksapeyon, where the temple is via subway.  Today, something happened in that temple that I never witnessed before. One Nepali boy and one girl got married in that temple. Kamala mata, organised their wedding
which lasted for 3 mins. Onely some sloka from Geeta by a Brazilian devotee
and sindur. They came with some of their Nepali friends. But none of their parents were there. I was surprised to see a weeding which just happened with out any glorified festival and ceremony. But, by inner-self was very anxious to know the
real life time of this weeding. I pray though this marriage was  so simple and without there parents should not be like my friends one. Often I ask a question
do we have control over things! Even with science! I don't know.

No comments: