Saturday, February 6, 2010

KIAS, Seoul

Today is 7th February almost 16 days over I came here in Seoul, South Korea.
I haven't spoken to my mother for these days. Today I'm also sitting in the skype
but God knows if can succeed today or not. I am here in KIAS for a Post doctoral job.

People here are very friendly in spite of the fact that most of them can't speak English. Last Sunday we went to the near by Nepali restaurant called "New Delhi".
I had chicken biriyani there. I liked it and perhaps this is the only Indian or Nepali restaurant near by KIAS.

Earlier I had a plan to roam around the place but still couldn't make. Hope I would
get someone who is also interested in exploring this land. In size its perhaps smaller the MP of India but they dig it far and far to make a concrete city name Seoul. I stay in the 4th floor of the Dorm, Pajung but the kitchen is at 7th floor. If you get there then you can see the concrete city which looks very beautiful at night. I am waiting for camera stand to have some photos of scenery.

No comments: